Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Julio Iglesias Jr.

Chrissy: Do you feel that this time around there's more passion in your music because it's more like you?

Julio: I think so! First of all this record is in Spanish, it's totally different from my first record. I feel like it's more "me." It's definitely more my style of music. And I really like this type of music I'm doing now. I think it's very "my style." There are several reasons why I'm happy with this record, ya know, 'cause it really shows the style of music I listen to and the one that I love to do.

Chrissy: Do you plan on singing Rock in English?

Julio: Do I plan on singing Rock in English? Hmmm... yeah, maybe later on, I'd love to.

Chrissy: Do you think that success is addictive?

Julio: Success is definately addictive.

Chrissy: So are you addicted to it?

Julio: Well, when I get it I will tell you!

Chrissy: This time that you've been on a promotional tour, what's the craziest thing a fan has done?

Julio: Eh, there hasn't been anything crazy.

Chrissy: No?!

Julio: No, no not all. Not really.

Chrissy: What's the nicest thing a fan has ever done for you?

Julio: What you're doing! Anything nice you've
ever done!

Chrissy: Would you sing with Enrique?

Julio: Yeah, I would love to. I'd love to!

Chrissy: Has he mentioned anything that he would want to?

Julio: We want to do something later on in the future. I think it'd be a lot of fun!

Chrissy: Is there one singer you want to do a duet with?

Julio: Nah. Whenever someone wants to do a duet with me they can call me and we can do it together. I'd be very glad to do something.

Chrissy: When are you going to be back in LA?

Julio: Back in LA?! Very soon! We're gonna be coming back to LA often.

Chrissy: What's the best part about singing again?

Julio: The best part about singing again is that this time I did a record completely my style.I'm very happy with it. I'm very happy with my new record company, Warner Music. I'm happy with the opprotunity to do what I love, which is music.

Chrissy: Do you plan on going on tour anytime soon?

Julio: We want to do a tour. Maybe even here in California.

Chrissy: I was thinking since you sing a different style of music now, it would lend itself for a club tour! Would you think about doing that?

Julio: Yeah, it would be more of a club tour, definately.

Chrissy: Ok, here's the question every girl wants to know! Do you have a girlfriend?

Julio: No girlfriend, right now. We just broke up not too long ago.

Chrissy: What type of girl do you look for, or what qualities should she have?

Julio: A good person! She's got to be a good person. She's got to be good looking, she's gotta be cute, like I have to be attracted to her completely!

Chrissy: Ok, would you like to give a message for your fans?

Julio: Of course! I want to say thank you for the support. I'm very happy. Happy with this record and I hope they like it! And thank you for all the support and help they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment