Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yahir

Chrissy: Last year in a chat I asked you if you believed in love at first sight and you said, "Yes." So, now I'm going to ask you why?

Yahir: Why do I believe in love at first sight?! Well, because when a person finds the special someone, the one, there's chemistry. There's a chemistry that nothing or no one can change. There's something that takes over your heart and mind. You're always thinking about that person...about how you want to spend all of your time with her and do the kinds of stuff that a relationship entitles. So, I do believe that, that is love at first sight.

Chrissy: As a child, who was your hero and why?

Yahir: Popeye!!! Popeye, because he was strong!!! That's why!!

Chrissy: Is there something that you've learned about yourself or something that you've learned to help you in life as a person?

Yahir: I've learned that one has to see who one really is. A person should not go around believing that they are better than everyone...believing that you are something you aren't. A long time ago, I learned that one thing is music, passion, and the arts, and that, well, other things are other things. No?! The lesson I learned taught me that in this career a lot of time you get set in your ideas, into who you "think" you are...instead of thinking about how great of a musician you can really be.

Chrissy: What was the most interesting thing that happened in Athens, Greece, during the Olympics?

Yahir: The most interesting thing, without a doubt, was Belen's triumph. For me the whole trip was super cool because Jose Ramon Fernandez treated me incredibly...he treated me and all the musicians that went over there, extremely well. It was the first time that a crew of musicians and singers had gone to cover an event like the Olympics. It was a really cool experience because we got to see that there are people fighting to change the state of sports in Mexico. Anyways, when Belen came and explained her experience as a cyclist, that's when we realized how important sports are to the people. There are so many people with talent looking for opprotunities and never get one.

Chrissy: Tell us about your new album, "Otra Historia de Amor."

Yahir: The album is incredible!!! The tracks are really good! All the tracks were greatly chosen. The album is extremely well made...we had a great producer...What more can I say....Oh and that I had so much fun recording this album!

Chrissy: Do you want to send a message to your fans?

Yahir: Thanks so much!!! This time that we were here was incredible! Always...the treatment that we recieve is incredible! Since the first moment that we saw each other, from the first moment that we met...it's been incredible. Thanks for always being there! I thank you with all of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment