Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Myriam Montemayor

Chrissy: How does it feel to come to Los Angeles and be so well-recieved?

Myriam: Well, I'm very happy and very grateful with everyone, here in Los Angeles and all of the Latino people who always greet us with open arms and so much kindness.

Chrissy: How does Myriam define triumph?

Myriam: I believe that triumph is work, consistancy, and strength.

Chrissy: What type of guy does Myriam like?

Myriam: Eh...(giggling)... He has to be honest, cute, and caring.

Chrissy: Do you have any celebrity crushes?

Myriam: Yes! Pedro Infante! (A very famous Mexican singer/actor.) I also like American actors, like that one guy that stars in "Crazy For Mary."

Chrissy: If you could sing with any singer, dead or alive, who would it be?

Myriam: I'd love to sing with Pedro Infante, because I admire him so much. I also admire Madonna.

Chrissy: What do you most like about fame?

Myriam: I like that you can give the people the best of your talent.

Chrissy: And what do you most dislike about fame?

Myriam: I least like when people tell lies about you.

Chrissy: Are you working on a new album?

Myriam: Yes, I am preparing my second album. We are looking at different songs. I think that the album will come out in April or May of 2004.

Chrissy: Are you working on any other projects?

Myriam: I'm preparing for my first concert on February 28th, in Monterrey, Mexico.

Chrissy: Will you be coming to Los Angeles on your tour?

Myriam: Of course I will!

Chrissy: Would you consider acting in a novela, like Yahir, Raul, and Victor have?

Myriam: Yes, I would like to in the future, if the opportunity arises. I'd like to learn other things, like acting, just as long as I don't let my singing career sit on the side.

Chrissy: Would you consider doing the "crossover" into the American market?

Myriam: Yes, that would be great!

Chrissy: You have a song in English on your first album, don't you?

Myriam: Yes, "The Rose." That's the song I performed on the Gran Final of the 1st Generation of La Academia.

Chrissy: Will your second album have a song in English?

Myriam: I don't know, yet, since we are just trying out different songs. But, I'd really like to have an English song. I don't speak English, but I'd like to take classes and prepare myself, and for sure later on I'd release songs in English.

Chrissy: Myriam, thanks so much for your time! Would you like to give a message to your fans?

Myriam: I want to tell them that I love them very much and that I thank them for all of their support and kindess that they've always given me.

Chrissy: Would you like to say anything else?!

Myriam: Yes! I hope that they enjoy my new album, my second album, that I'm preparing right now. I'm preparing it with kindness for all of my fans and that I hope to be here in Los Angeles, soon with my concert tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment