Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Luis Fonsi Interview 3

Chrissy Online favorite, Luis Fonsi, was back in Los Angeles, on Saturday, August 31st, to participate in the Miller Maquina Musical event which KLVE and AZTECA America sponsored. This event which took place at Whittier Narrows, marked the first time that Fonsi has performed with a full band while in Los Angeles.


We caught up with Fonsi backstage before and after his set of songs, which consisted of both new and old hits, such as "Quien Te Dijo Eso," "Imaginame Sin Ti," and "Abrazar La Vida." Check out what he had to say.


Chrissy: So, how did the tour go?

Fonsi: The tour went well! The tour is still going on actually. We did, like, a month of touring, basically, and now it starts back up on the 28th. We're going to do Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, and a whole bunch of other countries. But, it's going to be fun!

Chrissy: Ay, Fonsi, I'm so embarrassed to ask you, 'cause I've never asked you or anyone, a personal question, but here it goes! How is your relationship with Adamari going?

Fonsi: It's all good! It's going very well, very steady, very healthy. It's super cool! She's working, doing her "soap" down inMexico, that's where she's living at. I'm basically all over the place, so we don't see eachother as much as a normal couple would, but it's cool. You know, we're handling it pretty well.

Chrissy: Well, you two look so cute together!

Fonsi: Thank you!!! :-)
------
After the performance:

Chrissy: So, how do you think the performance went?

Fonsi: Good, great!!!

Chrissy: Do you want to come back to perfrom in LA again, soon?

Fonsi: Come on! Are you kidding?! Of course I do!!!

Chrissy: Yeah, I know you do. And you want to come and see us!

Fonsi: Yes! I gotta come to take 48 more pictures with your sister!
(It's a joke between Fonsi and my sister, who's the photographer.)

Chrissy: Okay, Fonsi, I know that you have to leave, but give me a message for your fans.

Fonsi: Tell them that I love them, that I'm really happy that they are supporting me this way. Also, that I can't wait to come back to LA and do my own show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment