Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Raul Sandoval

Chrissy: How does it feel to be so welcomed by all of your fans in LA?

Raul: Uyyy...well I'm completely greatful! I feel really greatful, especially because I feel surrounded by their love and support. To me, that is a beautiful feeling.

Chrissy: How do you define triumph?

Raul: Triumph is simply when people declare your work as a hit and that they like it and support you.

Chrissy: What type of girl does Raul like?

Raul: All of them! I don't have a special type!

Chrissy: If you could sing with anyone, who would it be?

Raul: I'd love to sing with "my compadre," (Victor Garcia; his best friend) obviously. But I'd also like to sing with Vicente Fernandez.

Chrissy: What do you love most about fame?

Raul: The thing I love most is that people lend you a helping hand and give you love and support.

Chrissy: What do you most dislike about fame?

Raul: I most dislike that I am hardly with my family.

Chrissy: Are you working on your second album?

Raul: We are going to begin working on it already. It should be out by mid-2004.

Chrissy: Will you be back in LA?

Raul: I think so! If God permits, I will!

Chrissy: Thanks for your time! I'm sure the fans would love a message from you!

Raul: Thank you so much for your support! A big kiss to everyone! Thanks for everything because I am here because of and for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment