Wednesday, October 6, 2010

REIK Interview 1

Chrissy: What is the meaing of the group name, "Reik?"

Julio: The name of the group has to do with the act of strumming the guitar strings. We took the name from the English word, "rake," which is a guitar strumming technique. Since guitars are the base of our music, we liked the name and decided to keep it that way.

Chrissy: Tell us, how did your hit single, "Yo Quisera," earn fame via the internet?

Jesus: Well, we uploaded our music to several websites where people can download music from, and from there on things just kept on moving. First our friends began downloading our music, and so on, and the people liked our music. That's when our record label took interest in us and then they signed us.

Chrissy: All the girls want to know, do you have girlfriends at the moment?

Julio: Now...umm..
Bibi: No, not now. We are single and are cruising free through life, right now.
Jesus: We are like three little fishes in the sea!
Bibi: Yup, three little fishes in the sea!

Chrissy: Wasn't one of you dating Patty from the duo, Lu?

Julio: I was, but I just broke up with her. So...you just asked me a horrible question (saying w/ a cute smirk on his face)...so...eh you know what?! I don't want to know anything else. (saying it in a cute tone w/ the same smirk.)

Chrissy: Would you guys like to sing with Yahir or write a song for him?

Jesus: Yes, of course we would! Why not?! Yahir is a very talented singer and I also believe that he is a great interpreter. It definately would be great to work with him. Not only is he our neighbor from the north of Mexico, he's also a nice person.
Julio: Why did you just ask that question?! (smirky again)

Chrissy: Because a fan of Yahir, who is also your fan, asked me ask that question.

Julio: Ahhh, ahhh okay.

Chrissy: What type of girl do the guys of REIK like?

Julio: What type of girl...hmm?
Jesus: What type of girl....hmm....
Bibi: All sorts! Well, I don't know what to say, I like a variety of types of girls, not just one type. I like girls from Los Angeles and Mexico, I like all sorts!
Jesus: I really don't have a prototype. I think that as long as the the girl is cute, independent, and intelligent...that's all that's requireed.
Julio: The same for me. As long as she adorable, honest, and has the emotional qualities that I'm looking for.

Chrissy: Could you give a message to your fans and readers?

Jesus: A huge hello to everyone!
Julio & Jesus: A huge kiss!
Bibi: Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment