Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Luis Fonsi Interview 4

Chrissy: As a child, who was your hero?

Luis Fonsi: Um…my dad.

Chrissy: Why?

Luis Fonsi: ‘Cause he’s my dad. Because he was good in sports---he played in like every single sport. Parents are usually their kids hero’s, ya know.

Chrissy: Can you tell us about the new album?

Luis Fonsi: It’s my 5th album. I co-produced it and I wrote most of it. It’s a little bit more personal. But it’s still the same vibe and same style I’ve done in the past.

Chrissy: Do you know what’s going to be the 2nd single off of the album?

Luis Fonsi: We don’t know yet.

Chrissy: Do you want an upbeat one?

Luis Fonsi: I kinda do. There’s a song called “Por Una Mujer,” which a lot of people like. We don’t really know, we’re kinda just starting out now, so we haven’t really thought that far into the project yet.

Chrissy: It’s just me over thinking. When do you plan on touring?

Luis Fonsi: Late November probably. In late November we’re going to start a small US tour. Then in mid-January we’re going to start the international leg of the tour. Probably till mid-2006.

Chrissy: Are you doing to participate in any radio festivals?

Luis Fonsi: Everything!!! We’re going to be doing it all! I’ve already done like a million, and we still have a long way to go!

Chrissy: Do you get homesick or do you like being on the road?

Luis Fonsi: You know, of course I get homesick, but I mean I enjoy being on the road. But, there comes a time when you just wanna go home, and sleep in my own bed and drive my car. Kinda just like staying home all day and watching movies. But, I gotta admit I like traveling and meeting new people. Just growing and growing in different markets, so it’s kinda like an in between thing.

Chrissy: If you could ask an astrologer anything about your future, what would you want to know?
Luis Fonsi: Um…probably if I’m gonna have kids or how many, ya know.

Chrissy: What are their names; boy or a girl…

Luis Fonsi: Yeah, what sex are they going to be. Family oriented stuff, probably.

Chrissy: If you could be “King of the World” for one day, what would you do?

Luis Fonsi: I would take a big yacht and travel and visit every single, beautiful beach in the world, for like two years. I’d take two years off and just get like a big 300 ft yacht and put all my family and friends there and just party forever! That’s not bad, right, no?!

Chrissy: Nah…haha Okay, can you leave a message for the fans?

Luis Fonsi: Hello! Buy my album, it’s called “Paso a Paso.” Out on stores, and nothing. That’s it! Hola! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment